“Porous Walker” posted from: The Citrus Report | Art, Culture, News, Graffiti, Music, Street Art, Clothing, Politics, Reviews
This interview is a 20 question list of things that move and motivate Porous Walker. Porous has a show opening at FIFTY24SF Gallery tonight, you should go. It will be fun, as the artists Krisin Farr, SFaustina, Aaron Hodges, Jesse Pollack, Ferris Plock, Jay Howell, Jason Jaworski, Nisan Perera, Evan Pricco, and a few others will be making appearances.
1) Favorite government official?
2) Favorite airplane activity?
When Ferris Plock takes us out to wing walk.
3) Favorite bail bond company?
Jesse Pollock Liberation inc.
4) Favorite oil company?
Genco Olive Oil
5) Favorite Chuck Berry song?
6) Favorite creepy famous person?
7) Favorite corporate logo?
Nisan Perera’s face.
Favorite James Cameron movie?
All of the stuff he did with San Francisco based eightyfour films. And, “The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh.”
9) Favorite JFK mistress?
10) Favorite shape of pasta?
Coppola’s Mammarellas Quadrefiore
11) Favorite author who is dead?
12) Favorite author who lives in obscurity and may as well be dead?
13) Favorite Winston Churchill moment?
When he invented Jay Howell.
14) Favorite thing about Kristin Farr?
15) Favorite thing about Stephen Faustina?
16) Favorite thing about Aaron Hodges?
17) Favorite thing about Nisan Perera?
His uncanny ability to get completely naked when trying on new shoes at the store.
18) Favorite thing about Evan Pricco?
19) Favorite thing about Jason Jaworski?
His amazing new novel about a futuristic space battle, I think he’s gonna name it “Star Wars.”
20) Do you know what a Hello Evening is?
Yes, it’s when the Prince of Sri Lanka enters a dressing room at any fine clothing stores.
Porous. Walker. Has. A. Website.
Posted By The Citrus Report