Posted from The Citrus Report
Look, it is six days into the new year, and we have all reset our vacation days at work. Time to get the fuck out and see the world. Really, bees are dying, birds are falling from the sky, the world is ending and working up your 401K seems quite pointless at the moment. Let’s go on vacation.
The problem is in the 21st Century is that most urban centers look the same. A Gucci there, a Starbucks there, and a Burger King somewhere, too. Hell, you go to Vienna now to have a gingerbread latte. So, we are thinking places that you can go to that may spark up a conversation with someone on your flight home. Dubai, we know, is a little close to the Gucci-world, but you can’t pass up skiing indoors.
Reasons for our particular places of travel. First, North Pole, trees, a hotel. Second, Dubai, skiing, desert. Third, underwater, motels, psycho. Fourth, Lafayette, Duck Club, East Bay. And fifth, Sorrento, Italy, Amalfi.
Please, everyone, travel safely. —The Citrus Report Staff
1) Treehotel in Sweden—Because the North Pole is nice year round.
2) Ski Dubai- The first indoor ski resort in the Middle East. Because Dubai is generally a snowy place.
3) Jules Underwater Lodge- Undersea motel in Key Largo, Florida. If this is a motel, we would hate to see what the hotel looked like.
4) Lafayette Park Hotel- It’s the “Crown Jewel of the San Francisco East Bay.” And the Duck Club has some good eating.
5) Grand Hotel Ambasciatori in Sorrento, Italy. This is by far the greatest place on earth. Amalfi Coast. Heaven.
Posted By The Citrus Report