Posted from The Citrus Report
Here is a list of 10 Things one does when their home team, in this case the San Francisco Giants, win their first World Series since 1954, aka, their first title since you have been born.
10) You forget it ever happened, not because you want to, but because of the habit of the Giants losing in the last few days of the season, and not winning for 56 years, and never winning in SF. Like Matt Cain getting run support, you are just too surprised out of habit.
9) You have dreams of Tim Lincecum on a white horse, saving you from a burning house, and its the hair that does this for you.
8 You think about drinking, but a beer seems so insufficient after watching Edgar Renteria win your heart over with a soul enlightening home-run off Cliff Lee. Alcohol makes you forget, you don’t want to forget.
7) You start discussing both Aubrey Huff’s and Juan Uribe’s contract extension with the lady taking your cash at the grocery store. While in Los Angeles.
6) You start taking beer showers, because Cody Ross looked like he was having fun taking one.
5) You start referring to everything you do alone as “The Machine.”
4) You begin to wonder how much it would cost to have Jon Miller introduce you before walking into any office, room, or car. You ask Jon to do your name with Spanish accents.
3) You could actually name your kid Buster. Or Freddy.
2) You want to buy your wife a cow, just like Madison Bumgarner.
1) Panda hats don’t bother you as much.
Posted By The Citrus Report